Properties of the belts
- Belts with interlaced bars have a very large open area, and thus nearly unlimited penetration of air, liquids or coating materials.
- Small dead weight.
- The belt consists of just one level, therefore low risk of blinding, as well as good cleaning possibilities.
- All round grooved end rollers allow smooth belt guidance.
- Toothed rollers enable a form-locking drive.
- Return on very small radius is possible.
- Very smooth-running.
Dimensions & materials
|Dimensions (standard values)||from||to|
|Wire diameter||0,90 mm||2,80 mm|
|Pitch||4,00 mm||19,05 mm|
- Spring steel
- Stainless steel 1.4310
- Further materials on request
Possible belt edges and other applications
|Single belt edge S||Single belt edge B (preferable)||Reinforcement edge V with belt edge S|
Standard values for belt edge width:
|Wire diameter in mm||Belt edge (AK) S in mm||Belt edge (AK) B in mm|
- Belts with interlaced bars can be provided with cams or troughs in different forms as scrapers, spacers or supports.
- Division of the mesh length through additional bends, which results in a larger supporting area.
- Formation of curved belt for different radius.
|3 peaked cams per mesh||Division of the mesh in the level||Curved belt|
- Feeding, further conveying and delivery
- Coating machines
- Baking ovens
- Crumb machines
- Cooling tunnel
- Packaging machines
- Spraying and varnishing machines
The listings mentioned only the most frequent applications.
Examples of possible applications
In a chocolate coating machine
Discharge belt in a bakery
Employment in a drier for fleece
Cooling section for plastic parts
Further information can be obtained as PDF-File download. (649 KB)