Wide-spiral-wire link belts Group 300/400
Wide-spiral-wire link belts Gr. 300 = spirals made of flat wire
Wide-spiral-wire link belts Gr. 400 = spirals made of round wire
Properties of the belts
- The spirals of these belts are alternately wound clockwise and anti-clockwise. A straight belt motion is achieved by that to a large extent.
- Through undulated cross rods, a precise adjustment of the spirals is achieved.
- The large open area allows good penetration of air and liquids.
- Smooth-running and flexible.
|Dimensions (standard values)||from||to|
|Ø Spiral||1,2 x 0,7 ≠ and 0,58 Ø||6,0 x 3,0 ≠ and 6,00 Ø|
|Ø Cross rod||0,70||8,00|
|(All specifications in mm)|
Dimensions & materials
- Unalloyed / low-alloyed steels, bright or galvanized
- Rust- and acid-resistant chrome and stainless steels
- Heat-resistant chrome and stainless steels
- Further materials on request
Possible belt edges and other applications
|S = looped edge||Sa = flattened looped edge||B = bent edge||K = welded head edge|
ZK = chain and welded head edge
RK = scraping edge with cross rods alternately bent upwards, welded
Belt in 3-fold construction with welded edge
- Light to heavy items and bulk material
- Paper, cardboard and veneer drier
- Spray painting units
- Textile, plastic and rubber industry
- Washing, cooling, freezing and shrinking systems
- Canned food, beverage and pastry industries
- Cement and lime filling plants
- Glass expansion and ceramics furnaces
- Conveyor furnaces in the metal industry
The listings mentioned only the most frequent applications.
Examples of possible applications
|This picture shows a belt No. 300/S (left-hand side) which runs in a sintering furnace and a belt No. 400/K (right-hand side) which runs in a coating unit.||Wide-spiral-flat-wire link belt No. 300/K in a glass stress-relieving oven.|
|Wide-spiral-flat-wire link belt No. 300/B in a wood-veneer drier.||Wide-spiral-round-wire link belt No. 408.5/K in the conveyor furnace for soldering|
Further information can be obtained as PDF-File download. (PDF 741 KB)